Saturday, April 2, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday!!! (A day late)

Last week, I forgot to do my favorite photo Friday. I had all of my girls with me, and time just slipped away from me. This time though, I did remember, even though I am a whole day late. Oopsie!

This photo is of Natalie when she was almost 2 years old. We were in the Springfield Gateway Mall. Inside, they have some fun little cars to ride for a couple of quarters. Natalie always loved to ride on them. This picture is especially one of my favorites. I just love her expression, plus I think she looks a whole lot like me here. I love how blonde her hair was growing in. She was bald for so long! She had great fun this day.

2 comments:

  1. Of course that's you!!! Your first years are going to be my favorite photos for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete