Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So I kinda forgot....

Its been well over a month since I was last on here. Apparently, I kind of forgot that I actually had a blog. Silly me.
Starting today, I am going to use this to update on the goings ons of my life, my kids, and such. And what updates do I have.... where shall I begin?
This past summer, I had my two oldest girls, Natalie and Kira, stay with me. It was great. On Saturday, they went back to be with their Dad. And I miss them already so much. Not many seem to know why they live with their Dad... I'll get to that another day. It gets me into the downy dumps to talk about that right now. But, what matters is that we had a lot of fun together! I cherished every single day that I spent with them!
My baby NicoAnn is now 6 months old! Almost 7 months! Agh! I seriously do not know where the time has gone. She is such an amazing little girl, and I can't get enough of her. She can sit up, and she even eats baby food now. And that, she totally adores. Every single day, she is changing so fast, I can hardly believe it.
I will be back to update with more, don't you worry about that. I'll update about my summer with my Natalie and Kira, and what else I've been up to.
Until then.... TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment