Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Me, get behind? Oh yes, it happens to me.

Well, last month, I said that I would blog. I was on a roll there for quite a while, and then..... I just lost my motivation. Why do you ask? I think mostly its because I've been going through a bit of a hard time. Nothing bad has happened, I've just been in a sort of funk. But, I am pulling myself out of it, inch by inch.
So, now I've noticed that I am quite behind on my blogging. I do love blogging. Really. And I know that I am going to stick to it this time. It feels quite therapeutic to be doing this. Its so easy to do, and most of all, I can do this whenever I want. Now that, is a good thing.
I don't know exactly where this blog is going to go yet. Mostly, it will cover all of the mommyhood stuff, plus whatever else I feel like talking about. I may be a quiet person, but once you get me to talking, I'll never shut up. And that's a promise right there.
So, just stay tuned to whatever it is that I'm going to say. It'll start off small, but soon enough, it'll be HUGE. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious aka nosy but am patiently waiting for the story regarding the girls. Congratulations on the house!

    ReplyDelete