Monday, December 6, 2010

Does the Wii Fit Plus actually work? I'm going to find out.

Today, I decided to use my Wii Fit Plus, and I am glad that I did. I was able to work out, and I felt pretty darn good afterwards too. After working out for a while, I realized that it has been a long time since I've had a good workout. Lately, I've been feeling pretty sluggish, and, well, chubby. For a while, I was using the Wii Fit every day, and I was proud of myself for that. I was also jogging at the time, and I was seeing some results. But, then the weather changed, and I didn't go jogging anymore.... and then I stopped with the Wii Fit. Also, we were in the middle of moving to our new house, and I just let everything kind of go.
It has been about a month and a half since then, and I decided that today, I'm going to start exercising again. Granted, I can't go jogging at the moment because of all of the snow, plus its just a little too cold for me and Nico. So, I am going to use the Wii Fit. I have wondered though, does just using the Wii Fit show results? Before, I was jogging along with using the Wii Fit. I have decided that I am going to find out just how well the Wii Fit works. I set my goal on there to weigh 5 pounds less from exactly a month from now. I haven't heard any stories of how people have lost a lot of weight from this alone, so, I am going to see just how well this actually works.
What I am going to do for the first week, is work out for a half hour every day. Then, each week, I will increase it to 10 minutes more. Today, I was able to work out for 34 minutes, and burned about 204 calories. Not bad at all, if I do say so myself. I will also keep track of how many calories I should have burned as well. I will also weigh myself every Monday to see how much weight I have lost.
I am hoping that I will see some results. I love setting a bit of a challenge for myself. Wii Fit, I hope that you are as good as you say you are!

1 comment:

  1. Good job...I look forward to what u have to say....I have just bought the wii fit...but can not use it due to wii bein busted...arg but soon I kinda wonder the same thing..when I get one we can do it together in someways....lol kick some butt girly

    ReplyDelete