Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So, I fall off the horse, yet again.

Well, it was been a while. I don't know why I keep forgetting about this! I guess I seem to go through spurts when I'm really interested in blogging. I just need to get back up on that horse, and just keep on going!
There has been much going on. My NicoAnn, she is going to be 10 months on Nov. 3rd. I can't believe it! She also has herself two front teeth. This makes me very happy. I was beginning to think that she would never get any teeth at all! She doesn't crawl yet, but she rolls everywhere. She really is going places!
I had my two older girls, Natalie and Kira up for Thanksgiving. I was pretty worried that I wouldn't see them, as the weather down here in Montana is just terrible! Snow everywhere. But, they made it up here safe and sound, and for that I am extremely thankful. We had a very good time with them! Yipee!!!
I am going to make more of an effort to post on here. I know I keep saying that.... and hopefully, this time, I can stick to my guns. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment