Friday, March 11, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday!!!



It's been a long while since I've done my favorite photo Friday. I'm up and blogging again now, so I am going to jump right back in to doing it. This photo is of Natalie and her Grandpa John. Natalie was a year and a half old. It was during the time of my high school graduation. I was living in Springfield at the time, and had to come all the way back to Prineville for my graduation. Natalie got to spend some one on one time with her Grandpa.
From the time Natalie was really little, she has always had a wonderful bond with her Grandpa. She loved being able to go to his house and to see him. They always had such a fun time together. I love this photo because you can see just how much they really adore each other. It always makes me smile every time I look at it.

1 comment: